6/8/09

Edmonton Airport: FAIL

So I'm not too impressed with the Edmonton Airport right now.

First of all, the airport is located waaay the hell outside the town. And you have three options to get from the airport to anywhere else in the city.

  • rent a car
  • take the shuttle
  • take a taxi
Car rentals in Edmonton right night are about $100/day.
The shuttle won't take me to a private residence, actually they will, but I have to rent out the whole van.
Taxis cost $58 dollars each direction.

Talk about unreasonable.

Edmonton, you are now on my black-list.

5 comments:

Anonymous June 8, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

Too bad Go2Go does not operate in the Edmonton area. If they did, I am sure they would not charge as much for airport rides.

www.mygo2go.net

Anonymous June 9, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

There is an airport in Edmonton which can take the same sized plans as Rankin Inlet airport.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmonton_City_Centre_(Blatchford_Field)_Airport

However to support Edmonton International Airport the city doesn't allow it to be used for commercial flights and now is considering closing it.
http://saveourairport.ca/

Pearson Airport Taxi December 2, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

why dont u try Taxi from Pearson airport

Alan June 26, 2012 at 2:13 AM  

that's too bad. Well my experience was good and I search on internet and booked toronto airport limo and I had no any difficulty. The service was awesome and really enjoyed my journey.

dc car service June 28, 2012 at 2:02 AM  

Great to know I will take care of this :)