2/17/08

Sloth

I don't blog on weekends.

And based on what I see on Statcounter, you don't read on weekends. So there :P

I think my creative juices just up and die once Friday evening hits. But let's face it. I write for my job, and I write for "fun" (slash to keep you folkies all informed, and entertained)...

All I want to do is sit around in my pajamas... watch the TV shows I recorded during the week... and be an all around non-functional human being. I think I just function too much during the work week. Its all about keeping the balance people.

All about the balance.

3 comments:

Megan February 17, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

Hey, I'm still here on the weekend! Chopped muktuk, that's all I am...

Rob, Tina and the boys February 17, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

Hea, I read on the weekends too. :)

Shelagh February 17, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

I read on the weekend. I have to live vicariously through others 7 days a week =]