3/26/08

only me...

So I went to curl my eyelashes this morning... and whipped the little do-dad out of my carry-on, not noticing that it was missing its little rubber pad.

So I lean in over my bathroom counter, clamp down, and hear a little metal "cling!" I look at it, then shake my head for being such a dumbass... and reach down into my bag to get its rubber counterpart.

As I reunite the two... I notice a gaggle of little black hairs.... eyelashes....

I look at myself in the mirror and lo and behold, right above my right iris, I am now missing a clump of eyelashes.

Or at least, they have been given a nice little brush cut, and are now quite stubby.

Thank got I use lengthening mascara.

3 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys March 26, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

We are all waiting for the picture Jackie. :)

Jackie S. Quire March 26, 2008 at 3:39 PM  

I'll see what I can do. It's very difficult to take a picture of your own eyelash.

Anonymous March 26, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

That sounds painful. (Not that I've ever tried to curl my gorgeous lashes before or anything like that.)