4/5/08

Format stolen...

from Megan

Reader-submitted question:

I hope you didn't fall down and have to lie there waiting for someone to find you while you winced! That would have been terrible! But this is too. Hope the swelling goes down soon! If its a break, will you have to fly out?

I'm not sure if they will fly me out or not. A lot of people have been asking me that. I didn't think so because if they have an xray machine I'd be inclined to think they could plaster someone up... but I'm not sure.

But I did get my injury at about midnight on Wednesday, so I fell down, and was in so much pain that I considered not walking home. Just staying in the snow overnight. But as I lack any decent igloo skills, I quickly dismissed that idea.... and screamed all the way home. Sadly no one heard me, and I've probably done more damage to it as a result. But what other choice did I have?

2 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys April 5, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

Can you weight bear on it at all?

Jackie S. Quire April 5, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

I've been told to not get off my ass at all until Monday, but since I'm obviously not following those orders (impossible, living alone and all) I'm trying not to push it any further.

So short answer: I'm not sure. I did when I walked back, and it was beyond torture... and I tried Thursday morning and I basically fell down because it hurt so much/couldn't bear it.