7/9/08

Back to cursing Bell

My first cell phone was with Bell.

We were friends for a little while... and then once I started to get dinged every time I went back to PEI for the summer... I started to curse Bell Canada. I vowed I would switch to Rogers.

And I did.

Shortly thereafter I started to hate Rogers. I cursed their crappy cell phone packages. Every bill I got I dreaded ... the fees, the incidental charges... up up up...

Then I moved to the north. And escaped the corrupt world of cell phone plans.

Until 2 months ago. I found a plan that just couldn't be beat. 20 bucks a month... free phone... and all the fixins' the hitch? Re-sign with Bell.

I had forgotten how much I loooooathed Bell and it's pitiful cell phone service. Until today.

This is the dumbest. Thing. Ever. YOU CAN'T CONTROL WHO SENDS YOU TEXTS.

I'm so annoyed at this. Has anyone heard of some sort of petition/letter writing campaign I can join ?? Let me know.

This time, Bell...you've gone too far.

FEEL MY WRATH!

4 comments:

Allmycke July 9, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

Good Grief! I'm surprised Telia haven't thought of that! No worry - they're sure to copy Bell since it's such an ingenious way of skinning your customers just a little bit more!

Kennie July 9, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

Do you need to have text messaging? Cause you could just turn it off. I know with Rogers when they send txtspam I just reply back with remove ... and no more bad txtspam! Now if it's real ppl that are txting you ... well... you are out of luck.

And you get cell reception where you're at??!!

Jackie S. Quire July 9, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

Trudie:
Telia???
Do you mean Telus?
Because they ARE in on the deal...

Kennie:
I really don't get many text messages... I'm thinking more of other people.

And yes, we do get cell reception! Just happened this fall. Big news story and it was ALL MINE!

Anonymous July 12, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

I've had issues with bell in the last year of me living in Canada. I had a problem where they didn't install my internet on the day I required and when I told them to forget it and I switched to cogeco, they came back at me with the termination fee and said I broke the contract. My arguement is that they broke the contract since they didn't have my internet up on time with a month's advance notice. UGH.. BELL!!!!