5/21/09

Blogger status update: FREAKING OUT

********************************************************************************

UPDATE:
Wallet has been found. Co-worker put it in a 'safe' place (aka on the top of a bulletin board). But that was after I already can canceled a credit card and went to the banks in town for new debit cards. Sigh. At least I don't have to arrange for another license, because that would have been tricky.

And to be fair, the co-worker wasn't in this morning, and thought it was a business-card case, not a wallet.

********************************************************************************

I.
CAN'T.
FIND.
MY.
WALLET.

UGRAGHRAGHH!

I have NO idea where the bloody thing is at. I know I had it this week. I bought groceries at the Northern. But it's not in any of the usual places. I ransacked my house and desk. And. I. Can. Not. Find. It.

And my passport is expired.

FAAAAAAAAAAACK!

0 comments: