6/24/08

Baby got back... burn

I love love love love the sun.

Always have, always will.

Ever since I arrived in Greece I have just been BASKING in the glorious rays.... which just feel more wholesome than the little piddly ones we get in Rankin.

Quality, not quantity, people.

I've been ultra paranoid about sunscreen though... wake up every morning and slather on the stuff... "factor 30" as the Brits on our tour say.

But today I went without... just to see what it would be like* ... and paid for it. I've got a bit of a burn on my back (accidentally fell asleep on the beach... oops!), but I'd only give it a 3 out of 10 on the burn scale. Not too bad, if you ask me.

But I'm definitely going to get back on the sunblock bandwagon. No more burns for me!

*still went for the face-30 though... I refuse to get sun damage on my gorgeous face haha

0 comments: