6/12/08

Stolen...again...

Hats off to Megan for this video.

I have to be honest, I don't normally post videos on my blog... because generally I don't watch them myself. The internet connection up here kinda puts a kaibash on any YouTube addictions...

But this one is just... too hilarious to ignore.

And follows nicely from my last post.

And if you are still a bit wishy-washy re: clicking on play... how about this:

I promise the words "punching beavers in the face" play a part.

And who can say no to that?

UPDATE:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Viacom International Inc


2 comments:

Karri Justina Shea June 12, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

"...which I think was written by Mozart..."

haha.

Megan June 12, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

I'll second Jackie, and not just because she has very kindly linked to me. You definitely want to see this video. Do it quickly, before Sumner Redstone has it removed from teh internets.