9/15/08

Freaky about the 'nomics

I don't know anything about economics, the economy... or microeconomics.
I know nothing of exchange rates, of the American real estate market or the stock market.

So you're going to have to go somewhere else to get your fill of that.

I was thinking about something the other day. How I've really not done a great job of focussing my blog. That I ramble on so many topics it must drive people crazy. I think of the (frequent) blogs I read, and I can pick out very distinguishable themes. For example...

Megan's:
The Hoff, US politics, Mocking Columns/Articles,
Towniebastard's: US politics, CAN politics, MUN politics, comics (and seasonally, curling)
North of 63/Matt & Kara: Family and photos
Kennie: photos, hiking, school
Jen: Pets, photos (and now...) baby

But I don't know if I have concrete blogging themes. I try to do the "labels" feature, but give up most of the time.

I have no focus. I just ramble. Like now.

But then maybe that's my thing. I blog about rambling.

Wow. No wonder you guys keep reading....:P

3 comments:

Kennie September 15, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

Randomness is good too though :-) Keeps us coming back for more as we never know what to expect. It's like a box of chocolates! Each chocolate is something a little different than the next.

Megan September 16, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

I like what's over here.

And the American politics will be over soon on my blog. It can't go on much longer or I'll lose my mind from the stupidity of it all.

Rob, Tina and the boys September 17, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

I love your ramblings. I never know what is waiting for me when I jump over. I agree with Kennie. You are our daily dose of chocolate. hehe. Although, you are LONG overdue with a picture of your dog.