9/29/08

An-tic-a-paaationnn....

So big news on the Jackie-front.

Actually, it's kind of old news, but not to my blogger friends nor my non-north friends. Are you ready for it? Sitting on the edge of your seat? Mouth salivating with anticipation?

Come to think of it, the only thing really in the world that makes my mouth salivate is Lays Salt & Vinegar chips. Just thinking about them, right this very moment, my mouth is just watering. Unfortunately we don't get them up here. We don't really get any "good" Lays chips at all. The occasional bag of Dill Pickle. But Dill Pickle doesn't really do anything for me. So if you all are interested in sending me a present, please send me Lays Salt & Vinegar chips. I will adore you forever.

What? You say I've strayed far off topic and left you hanging on the "big news" hook?

Ok, no more suspense.

Here's the big news:



















That's right! I bought a Ski-Doo!!! And isn't she pretty? Basically everything I own is a "he" (dog, desktop computer, Ipod - with the exception of my laptop whose name is "Tabitha" because she's a TABLET pc lol) so I think this one will be a girl.

She's a 2006 Ski-doo GTX 550 Fan. She's coming on sealift (less than a month from now) just days before my FOOD sealift comes. So it's going to be a big week.

So yah, big move on my part. And pretty exciting. I never ended up getting my Honda way back when (a year ago!) but decided a Ski-Doo was necessary for the upcoming winter season.

I can't wait!

3 comments:

Idealistic Pragmatist September 29, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

That is SUH-LICK!

Kate Nova September 29, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

Holy, nice ride!!!!
Email me your mailing addee, we can probably provide some emergency chip relief from Northmart. :)

Jackie S. Quire September 29, 2008 at 3:12 PM  

Thanks!
I can't waaaaait!!!!!!