Today I feel undervalued:
- it seems like someone is taking advantage of me.
- I tried to figure out a situation on behalf of others and was rudely interrupted and ignored.
- Okay, maybe not just today. This is kind of a regular occurrence.
- Someone is getting away with slacking off, and always does, and always will. And it affects me.
- The phone at work will NOT stop ringing. And though I've been told not to answer the phone (because I am not bilingual) , no one else will do it. And the person who told me not to answer the phone is not here. So it's not like that person can do it.
- for having tears in my eyes over nothing, but being unable to push them away
- for sending a passive-aggressive email to the person who made me feel "under attack" apologizing for being out of line (even though I don't think I was). And for not getting a response
- for candy-coating my life in general. Though I doubt it appears that way on my blog.