9/2/07

A surge in spirits...

Amazing what a little online shopping/deal scoring can do for a girl's mood.

I saw these boots at a North Face store yesterday, fantastic fit, really durable, good for up to -40 degree weather (yes I'll need it... check out this table ug!) and they were going to cost $199 + tax. But I found them online for $89 shipping and tax included... all because they are last year's model.

Man I love people who feel the need to have the absolute latest-edition of the clothes I need. Just means I can afford to buy them!

2 comments:

jen September 2, 2007 at 10:56 PM  

Looks like you found your boots! I have a pair like these but only use them for long days outside, it's a little like walking in moon boots. I find most local people use plain rubber boots, they are great for walking in, I even use mine to hike in during the summer. However the moon boots will keep those tootsies warm!
The sun issue isn't a little issue, it sucks! This year I am getting a sun lamp! Stock up on that vit.D!

Jackie S. Quire September 2, 2007 at 11:08 PM  

Haha,
I actually tried them on in the store, and you are SO RIGHT. They are 100% like moon boots. I even did a little moon boot walk to the amusement/embarrassment of my younger sister.
But I will totally invest in a pair of rubbers. Not something I currently own.
Now tell me more of this sun lamp you speak of.... :)