8/13/08

Five six switch....

Crazy I am going...

Though hardly slowly...

This might possibly be the WORST week of all time for sources giving me the run-around. I'm going to play "journalist with a shred of dignity" and not say WHO has been consistently avoiding me... or pawning me off on other people in their respective organizations...

Suffice to say culprit #1.) SHOULD KNOW BETTER because they have a dedicated communications person, and are (generally) a pretty reputable organization. Generally good for being accessible to the media.

Culprit #2.)... well they are just trying to avoid me. And are stalling until the situation is "resolved"... and there "no story"

Sometimes, days like these, when I get jerked around by people who are trying to keep the public from knowing important information... it just about makes me want to quit. Which I KNOW is what THEY want. The culprits want me to give up, and for the story to die. And I don't want them to win, but how many times can I run full-speed at a brick wall before I end up too bruised to keep going?

Friday can't come soon enough.

1 comments:

Megan August 17, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

When I read this sort of thing, I automatically hope it's not me. :)