8/27/08

Long time, no blog

But hey, I'm on vacation... right?
 
It was brought to my attention before I left, that I seem to go 'down south' an awful lot.
 
I can't deny this, it is absolutely true.
 
And no, I'm not independently wealthy... I just happened to have something like 45,000+ Aeroplan points stored up and wanted to get my money's worth. And I did. And I'm glad I did while I could... because I hear now that in addition to not being able to redeem points on Calm Air any more... First Air is not flying into Rankin because of the medical travel contract. I was more than a little annoyed... not to mention freaked out when I heard that, because I didn't know when it was 'effective' and I'm flying back First Air on the 1st.
 
'Luckily' ... it doesn't take effect until the 15th. But it still sucks.
 
Anyways, soon to follow...
  • Observations from the Road: Driving in the UK
  • Photos
  • Something witty. But then, that should be standard by now, right? Haha.

Anyways that's it for now, until I'm feeling more prolific.

 

1 comments:

Kate Nova August 27, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

Actually, I just thought you might be an international spy of some sort, and hence the travelling. So post some pix, the civilians crave live the life vicarious. :)