8/11/08

More travel shock and awe

And we think Air Canada is bad.

The following is from NWA's website re: baggage allowances.


I look at these fees in a "what are they saying" sort of way. In my mind, NWA is saying, through their fees, that you are not "supposed to" check any luggage at all. Just in the same way you are "not supposed to" check 19 pieces of luggage (because if you do, they will charge you $100 per item).

So if you are not "supposed to" check any baggage, you must be "supposed to" carry it on board with you.

But wait! You can't take that bottle of shampoo on the plane in your carry-on baggage...you have to check it.

Let me get this straight.

In order for me to wash my hair, I have to pay 15 dollars. Hmm. Something just doesn't seem right about that.

I think I'd rather buy shampoo at my destination.

*mumble, curse, mutter 'stupid airlines'*

0 comments: