12/25/07

Merry Christmas!

Well I've been outrageously terrible at the blogging thing of late, but I think you'll agree I have good reason.
 
I'm actually home, in PEI right now...
 
Nope, not in Winnipeg, as I had previously announced...
 
But home, sleeping in my old bed, eating food that I didn't have to cook...all around a good time. Or not eating, as I've been sick to my stomach since Sunday...
 
Okay I'll back up. I decided to surprise my family by coming home for Christmas this year. They had no idea, and I had to be ultra-sleuth about it... not even mentioning it on my blog... because my parents and sister and many others from the island read it.
 
And ... as you can imagine word travels fast.
 
I will make sure to update all the intricacies of my grand adventure in due time... but it's Christmas morning, my grandparents are here (LOVING Sully... haha) and there is still some wrapping to do.
 
And with that, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year...
 
And those who have the chance to visit with friends and family, consider yourself very lucky. I know I do.

6 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys December 25, 2007 at 9:42 AM  

Hahaha that's great! I'm jealous you're that far east and I'm not! Didn't your mom send your presents to Winnipeg?? Merry Christmas!

Jackie S. Quire December 25, 2007 at 1:34 PM  

Yep, the rents sent the gifts to winterpeg, but I made a stop there first, and then continued on to PEI...
Not that it would have made much of a difference anyways. I just wanted to be home :)
Plus, its like 0 degrees here. Woot.

Shelagh December 25, 2007 at 10:34 PM  

Merry Christmas Jackie... So glad that you found a way home for Christmas. If PEI is like Nova Scotia, the weather has been amazing this week... lots of opportunity for some vitamin D loading. =]

jen December 26, 2007 at 12:18 PM  

Wow! That's Nuts!
How did you break the big surprise...just a knock at the door?

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan December 26, 2007 at 9:24 PM  

That is great! Enjoy your time!

KOTN December 27, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

Go to China Garden for me... but to do it right it must be:

A - 2:30 a.m.
B - You must be blind drunk
C - You must order by simply screaming CHICKEN BALLS loudly and repeatedly until you get service.

Repeat as many times as possible. Enjoy.