4/11/08

Ouchie

So while I admit I went a little stir crazy after a week of ankle-imposed house arrest... I now see exactly why I had to do it.

I'm actually in a bit of pain today.

I blame it on walking more than I did this past week (I've taken to only using one crutch and treating it like a cane) ... and walking outside on uneven ground (hey, usually there's fun mail at the end of that rainbow).

Either way I am looking forward to this weekend. Looking forward to a more horizontal position... and maybe even a bucket full of ice... or a bag of peas and carrots.

Man oh man my life is glorious haha.

2 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys April 11, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

Just remember if you are walking with your cane/crutch and you need to use stairs, just remember:
The good goes to heaven, the bad goes to hell. It will help you remember which foot to lead with when you go up and down stairs. All my years as a physio assistant, and that is what I bring with me. :)

Indigo April 13, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

and don't do like house does on TV. Use your "cane" on your GOOD side. After 30 years of nursing this I found out this past month as I limp around with a torn ACL and meniscus
Best of luck in your healing