Why I love my Dad:
- He reads my blog religiously (anyone who does that HAS to rock)
- He sends me mail (and not like boring mail, FUN mail)
- He writes little letters in my mail, on the Lesson Plans page of his school daytimer (which I always was UBER-jealous over when I was a student, it made me want to be a teacher, Yes. Those daytimers made me want to be a teacher. I'm tres sad)
- He has the most bizarre handwriting. I remember asking him about it when I was younger and he said something along the lines of "that way no once can forge my signature, because it's different every time"
- He's totally the most news-savvy person I know. He reads several papers every day, and knows journalists by name (probably knows more of them by name than I do, and it's supposedly MY domain)
- The mail arrives on a day that has been kind of sucky otherwise (why are those days outnumbering the good lately? :S) and totally made me smile.