10/23/08

The results are in...

I know, it was a quick contest, but I didn't want it to get old fast.

So here are the results....



The winner is........


Um. Me?

LOL, I'm not sure exactly how to judge this because NO ONE got either the most expensive, AND/OR the least expensive item right.

But to satisfy your curiosity...

The MANGO was the CHEAPEST (and by several dollars) - hence the contest.
The CUCUMBER was the most expensive - but only by about 50 cents.


The numbers...

Mango = 1.19
Lettuce = 3.59
Green pepper = 3.79
Cucumber = 4.49

So what I'm going to do, because it's only fair, is to put all who participated's names in a hat and draw for the prize. Then you have to send me your address so I can mail it.

See? Contests are fun!

5 comments:

Megan October 23, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

$1.19 for a mango in Rankin? You've got to be kidding.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan October 23, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

Wow, that is nearly the same price I pay for mangoes here!

Kennie October 23, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

uh... no fair! I'm paying like 7.50 for a mango here! 4.99 for lettuce ... peppers are like 4.59 for one ... and cucumbers.... I haven't seen a cucumber since I left the Maritimes.

Rob, Tina and the boys October 23, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

What??!?!?!?! We don't even get mangos here and if we did they would be more expensive than that!

Jimi Onalik October 25, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

Last time I went to Northern in Rankin I noticed that Green Peppers were $7.99/kg but those Orange Peppers are $15.99/kg. Anyone know why that would be?