10/20/08

Stay tuned...

Cuz I'm going to be on TV tonite!

Remember how I was saying I was paranoid over the numerous break-ins in town over the last little while?

Well it's worse than I thought. There have actually been 41 break-and-enters since the first of September. Twenty-five of those in the month of October. That's more than one a day. *shudder*

(Sidenote, thank god I have a BLOOD-THIRSTY DOG to protect me hahaa)

So Northbeat wanted to interview me about it.

So if you want to hear me try and string two words together, tun in to Northbeat tonite on CBC.

6 comments:

KOTN October 20, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

If you are on TV, you need a prop, like a baseball bat or a bear trap that you use to protect you domicile....

Says the guy who did his entier heat wave story carrying a slushie ;)

Jackie S. Quire October 20, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

Funny story, the guy I interviewed who had his place broken into was joking that he'd have to get a bear trap to keep them from coming back.

Unfortunately, we don't have any cameras here in Rankin, so the report is a vo-my-picture.

So no props :( Sorry to disappoint haha.

Anonymous October 20, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

I just re-arranged my DVR and postponed DWTS to record at 9 so I could take Northbeat at 6 since I am on my way out the door! Hehe

Anonymous October 20, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

Woo hoo you're a star baby!

Anonymous October 21, 2008 at 6:51 AM  

Argh, sorry I missed the story. I was caught up in graduation fever here. I was broken into 3 times in Qikiqtarjuaq so I can definitely sympathize.

Jackie S. Quire October 22, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Awww! You rock Tina!