12/22/08

Top Two

My two favourite Christmas songs are.....

1. Blue Christmas - by the oh-so-divaesque Madam Celine Dion (many a Christmas has been passed with my sister and I serenading our parents with this song, hairbrushes in hand, fancy duds donned, crooning at the top of our lungs).

Celine Dion - Blue Christmas


Found at bee mp3 search engine


2. Baby it's cold outside - by anyone like Dean Martin or Frankie or anyone generally from the good ole Rat Pack days (I'll be the first one to admit this is a nice little song about date rape, but I love it all the same. Okay, it's not REALLY about date rape, it's more about Dean Martin convincing his lady friend to stay the night by the cozy fire even though she 'really should' go home. It's just a tad creepy if you read the lyrics without listening to the song).

Dean Martin - Baby, It's Cold Outside


Found at bee mp3 search engine


What are your fave festive tunes?


Also: on a completely unrelated note...
I forgot to put on deodorant this morning, so I've been doing sneaky pit-checks all day, and running off to the bathroom to routinely scrub them with tap water. I'm such a lady.

3 comments:

Megan December 22, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

Yikes, it's just a ton of code on the screen. I'm not sure if something went wonky when you published this or if I'm seeing this because of the way my employer blocks certain websites (meaning the problem is just on my end).

Jackie S. Quire December 22, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

Yah, I tried to post it from my email, and the code didn't go to HTML, it just went to the blog.

I think it's fixed now....

Thanks though!

Idealistic Pragmatist December 22, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

See, when I've forgotten to put on deodorant in the winter, I've said: What the heck, it's winter, and everybody's a little smelly anyway from wearing so many layers. No one will notice, right?

I think that officially makes me less of a lady than you.