2/12/09

Grammar Nazi invades Never-Neverland

Dear dreaming-Jackie,

Thank you for your response to my first letter, and for not dreaming of bloggers you've never met before. That has made my life much less bizarre not to mention less awkward.

However, inserting Ms. Holsapple and her husband into my dream so we can discuss the proper use of who's vs. whose... well that's basically the same level of strange.

Especially since you also felt the need to set the scene aboard Peter Pan's flying boat to Never-neverland, and include my elementary-school crush Allan MacKinnon... and the condiments, Robyn and Andrea.

Sincerely,

Jackie S. Quire

(And in case you were wondering, my elementary-school crush totally had the hots for me. Seems all's right in dream-world...)

2 comments:

Megan February 12, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

I LOVE IT.

What was Steve's contribution to this discussion?

Robyn February 12, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

were we the pirates, or the lost boys?