2/9/09

Oops, I forgot...

To mention that I am NOT at home right now.

I'm on a little voyage! Granted, it was spur of the moment, but I DID
know I was going at the end of last week... but somehow managed not to
write about it.

Especially since it's kinda exciting... at least I'm excited to be
here. I know many people who wouldn't be...

So thus begins part 1 of "Helloooooooooooo wheere aaaareeeee youuuuuu"
(otherwise known as "Where's Jackie, volume 1")

I will give you a hint at LEAST once a day, sometimes in photo form,
sometimes in clues. And who knows there might even be a prize! (Yah,
yah I still haven't gotten around to doing the draw for the "How much
did THAT cost at the Northern" contest, but this will encourage me to
do that too okay? Promise)

SO. Being as my camera spent the past couple hours in my bag... this
will be a written clue.

Clue #1.) I had no idea Calm Air had planes that big!


Happy guessing! (And for those who ALREADY KNOW WHERE I AM, NO
CHEATING AND RUINING IT FOR OTHERS)

3 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan February 9, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

I will guess Arviat!

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

D'oh that was my guess! Actually, since I've flown Calm Air I know they mostly stick to Manitoba and the Kivalliq region. Big jets fly to Thompson and Churchill in MB as far I know and also to Winnipeg of course. Since you're from Rankin that's out. Calm Air doesn't fly to Baker as far as I know so........uhm....I think I'll need another clue

Mongoose February 9, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

I figured you must be up to something, you've been uncharacteristically quiet.

I'm gonna gratuitously project where *I* would want to go if I went somewhere on calm air and say you're in Churchill MB, in which case, I'm green with envy, because it's been my dream vacation for EVER. Second best place, also included on my dream vacation itinerary, is Thompson MB. And if you're in Flin Flon, tell my ex I said hi. He's the good-looking one. :)