2/16/09

I can haz Benylin Dai?

Ick, I hate feeling sick and being at work. It is NO GOOD.

I think I somehow managed to catch some kind of bug over the weekend.

I woke up Sunday morning feeling like someone had lined my throat with sandpaper. And filled my ears with Rice Krispies.

Also, just in case you doubted my genius... I was watching the Amazing Race last night (installment 14... can you believe we're at 14 already??!??) and was like "dude, that Mike dude looks WAY too familiar. I'm sure he's an actor. I know he's an actor. There's no way he's not an actor."

Well I was right. He's an actor. He was in Pushing Daisies for ONE EPISODE. That's right. ONE. And I still recognized him.

I'm amazing.

3 comments:

Mongoose February 16, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

You're amazing. :)

Anonymous February 18, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

That AND he was in "School of Rock" with Jack Black. He also wrote that film.

Anonymous February 18, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Sorry...that comment is from Renée :)