11/17/07

Current obsessions

  1. Nintendo Wii: Tennis-I am less than 200 "skill points" from being a "pro" at wii tennis. I even aggravated my tennis/softball elbow. You might think that'd be a bad thing, but I love it... next simulated-sport obsession: boxing
  2. My DVD HDD recorder. It's like a VCR... only a million times better. I can record movies/ shows on the hard drive, edit out the commercials, if I feel like it, and then, if I choose, burn it to DVD. And its actually really easy to use (even though I was so hopeless setting it up... the Phillips tech support centre hates me)
  3. Etsy.com. Just go. And explore. I love it, its amazing. Mad props to Jaime for this one.
  4. Making wish-lists and "registering" on various websites for Christmas

Yep, that's right. I'm not going to make it home for Christmas this year. I was a little bit devastated but honestly, I any trying not to think about it. And its looking like maybe I'll be heading to Winnipeg for at least some of the holidays, do some shopping, pick up some puppy chow.... you know, normal Christmas stuff. Haha . And maybe visit some family as well.

We shall see!!

Ps-I should really go to bed but its that time of night when the really quirky infomercials are on... the guy is now cutting through a hammerhead ..... and now... is the knife still sharp? Slices through tomatoes like a warm knife through butter.

How much would you pay for this knife?

Not $90, $80,$70,$60.. .. but just three easy payments of $13.33

But wait... there's more!!!

No. There's not. I'm going to bed.

Even though you can get all 183 pieces for just 3 easy payments of $13.33

4 comments:

Jaime November 17, 2007 at 6:46 PM  

Wow...finally the words "mad props" in front of my name and not "blame." ;) You made my day!


Jaime

Rob, Tina and the boys November 17, 2007 at 8:22 PM  

My sister watches the infomercials for the "ultimate chopper" at that time of night. She loves them. I should buy her one.

towniebastard November 17, 2007 at 10:50 PM  

I'm at 2100 at Wii Tennis...;)

jen November 18, 2007 at 10:30 AM  

You need Mario Party, it rocks!