11/1/07

The scariest thing I saw on Halloween....

besides the sheer lack of trick-or-treaters (I bought what I thought might BARELY get me through the night... and I have two un-opened bags of Jolly Rancher suckers left)....

At some time past midnight, there was a gaggle of teens outside my bedroom window (which, unfortunately faces the road, and so I always hear the ATVs, and such late into the night...) who were either on a sever sugar high... or quite drunk (really, a toss-up on Halloween). And two of them proceeded to get the the scrappiest catfight I've ever seen. And when friends tried to pry them apart, they were throwin' real punches... it was insane.

Note to self: the chicks here fight dirty. Don't get in a fight with one. You will lose.

In other news, just bought a char. Co-worker says it is the best char in the area. Twenty bucks for a cleaned fish, a good two feet long. Yummmm guess what I'm having for dinner?

Mom, Danielle, Laura: Look who's buyin' meat off the street/side of the road/in a random house out of someone's freezer?

6 comments:

jen November 1, 2007 at 11:04 AM  

Wow that does give a new meaning to street meat! It isn't the hot dog stand on the side of the road.

Rob, Tina and the boys November 1, 2007 at 11:13 AM  

Boy, I miss reading for 2 days and you're getting a puppy? Very cool. What kind? Can't wait to see pictures!

Jackie S. Quire November 1, 2007 at 11:42 AM  

Tina:

He's a corgi/sheltie.

Pictures to come shortly!!!!!

Anonymous November 2, 2007 at 5:48 PM  

Did you get him home?

priscilla

Unknown November 2, 2007 at 6:19 PM  

hey! i got mentioned in your blog! i'm a celebrity. i'm very proud that you don't snub people based on where they sell meat! good on ya!
~Laura

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan November 3, 2007 at 11:29 PM  

okay.... where are the puppy pictures.... I am bored this weekend and this was going to be my own exciting time was seeing the puppy....
Get on it! :)