11/5/07

The saga continues....

I just received this email from my moving company.

This is, of course, after I was told that half of my stuff ACTUALLY arrived a week ago.

Hi Ms. S*

We have just e-mail J* per as the delivery of 2 crates tomorrow morning.
Please let me know when "Bing" (One of Jack's helpers) would be able to
unpack for you. Mat at First Air says that the 3rd crate might leave Sunday,
keep you finger cross. We will verify with B* at M & T Enterprises on
Monday November 12th if your last crate has arrived. Thank you for being so
patient. Have a great day.

Best regards,

M* L*


So clearly, my movers have no clue what's going on. Reassuring eh?

And while writing this... I just got a second email, with the subject heading:

CALL B* AT M & T ENTERPRISES

VERY IMPORTANT

PLEASE CALL B* AT M & T ENTERPRISE, SHE IS AWAITNG YOUR CALL. B* IS THERE UNTIL 5 P.M. TONIGHT AND IN TOMORROW AT 8:30 A.M.

Her number is 867-645-2***

M* L*


Please, let us all note how I have been ignoring this woman the whole time, and so it was 100% necessary to write the entire conversation in caps. Because I might ignore it otherwise. Because I don't actually want my stuff.


All I can do is shake my head and hope that next time I move, I will be working with less incompetent people.


*I am reverting to initials. Because even though I'm incredibly annoyed, I'm still a nice person.

0 comments: