2/11/08

Biggest small world ever.

So the woman who had my job before me got some mail the other day.

Not just any mail. IMPORTANT mail. T4 mail (I suspect... being as it IS that time of year, looked VERY official, and didn't have "you may have won 10,000,000 dollars" stamped on the front-- unlike all the "official"-looking mail I get.)

But wait! There's more! (oh no, I've lapsed into infomercial-speak again...)

Co-worker and I took the IMPORTANT MAIL to the post office today... to forward IT to her new address... which JUST HAPPENS TO BE......

IN THE SAME ROW OF CONDOS AS MINE WAS IN OTTAWA.

Isn't that just beyond bizarre? My old address was within 12 numbers of her current one. We were 180 she's 192.

I'm neighbors, in the past, with my job-predecessor.

I think I just gave myself a stroke.

2 comments:

Anonymous February 11, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

That's just plain wierd. What a small world....six degrees of separation?!

Anonymous February 11, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

OMG wasn't unit 192 the one we originally looked at?? the really nice one with the really nice landlord????

WEIRD.
Roy