2/19/08

Fatal flaws

Ok. So you have all been very kind by not calling me out on my latest blunder.

Except for Jaime.

She totally ridiculed me. :P

Apparently, I'm not actually knowledgeable about sandwiches. I'm "a french 'commons' in Picardie" about sandwiches.

Which is kind of interesting... seeing as Picardie is actually quite close to where I lived in France. Well maybe not CLOSE, but it's not across the country.

I am obviously not a perfect person. I don't even pretend to be. I have my flaws, am generally accepting of them. But sometimes... I just know they will be the death of me.

Like I can see, some day, I'll be in some sadistic spelling bee.

And I'll be told "spell diphtheria or die."

And that will be the end. It really will.

4 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys February 19, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

I don't get it. Maybe next time if you type it slower I'll understand. *woosh* That was it going right over my head.

Jackie S. Quire February 19, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

savvy = knowledgeable
savy = commons in france

Man. Only I think I'm witty these days :P

Megan February 19, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

Little Miss Know-it-All wants me to tell you that she thought it was a typo. Typos are forgivable.

Kennie February 19, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

Geez ... I'm an English teacher and I didn't even catch that!