1/13/09

Backup flight plan

Just in case Canadian North cancells my flight on Friday to Yellowknife... my Mom has offered to attach a couple balloons to this sucker and float the thing up to me as an escape plan:

Yep! Dug up from the archives of my parent's photo album... My First Bike (complete with My First Training Wheels, My First Banana Seat and My First Clicky-Wheel Beads)!!


Contrary to what it might look like in the above photo, I actually loved that bike. Man I was a pouty kid, couldn't even muster up a grin for the camera. Brat. :P

In case you are wondering, I must have been maybe 5 in this photo. Where did all that cuteness go??? Also, I had some indisputable fashion sense.

2 comments:

Danielle Sharkey January 14, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

that was an awsome bike, the banana seat was the best invention EVER.
so easy to put multiple bums on.

Jackie S. Quire January 15, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

:D I'm tellin' MAW-M