1/24/08

Early morning ring-y ding-ys

I was woken up by a phone call at 6 am this morning.

Newsworld chick: "Did I wake you up?"

Exhausted, sleep-deprived reporter: *mumble* "yes"

Newsworld chick: "Can you do a hit in 15 minutes"

Jackie: "uhhh, no? I am asleep?"

NWC: "How about at 7:30"

Jackie: "Um, yah, I can do that"

NWC: "Okay, i'll call you in half an hour"

I would LOOOVE to be able to sleep past 6 some day this week. It would rock.
But if not, I'll settled for a coma this weekend.

1 comments:

Shelagh January 24, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

If this keeps up I'm gonna have to recommend that you get some "people" to handle these overzealous fans. Everyone deserves a good entourage. They could make you a latte in the morning, jot notes for your blog, handle after hours phone calls... more I think about it I can't see any negatives =]