1/21/08

On Northbeat... for a limited time only!

It's my television debut!!!

I was asked to do a phone interview by "Northbeat" (turns out it's the northern CBC evening news.... NOT a competing publication, as I initially thought....what can I say, I listen to the news on the radio, not the TV) on the blizzard that hit Rankin/the Kivalliq.

Have a listen! (It will only be online until tomorrow, Tuesday the 22nd at 8:30pm)

My story starts at 4:45 the link is ... www.cbc.ca/northbeat and click on the "listen to last broadcast" link on the right hand side.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous January 22, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

Jackie:

I don't know if you were one of the Northern Bloggers who was competing in the "Canada Quiz" on tv on Sunday night or not. But the Northern part of Canada was doing the best with the on-line answering of the questions. As well, the "bloggers" won the competion with the most answers correct and with one of the team members getting 57 out of 60 questions correct. So Go Bloggers Go!

Edith