1/18/08

Random observance...

I was looking at my Statcounter results just a minute ago, and there is this feature where you can see where in the world your readers are located. It only really gives you a city and province/territory/country... but I noticed I have a repeat reader in Bermuda.

There is only one person I think this could be... and I'd love to talk to you again!!! So if this doesn't weird you out too much, send me a message (all comments posts go directly to my gmail ... so if you don't want your email address permanently on the site, I can immediately delete it). I'd love to hear what you are up to.

Oh, but if this is just someone from Hamilton that happened to stumble on my blog... sorry I outed you!!!

J

3 comments:

julia January 20, 2008 at 1:31 AM  

Well, I'm the Mouse from France that just scurried over, left this dropping and ran behind the sofa, in case you were wondering
Not sure how I came across your blog, been following footprints in the snow from C'est Moi...

Jackie S. Quire January 20, 2008 at 2:34 AM  

Mouse:
That's so funny you commented, because I JUST noticed I had a reader from France... and I was set to thinking.
(I spent 4 months in Arras, 62nd... Pas-de-Calais)
Thanks for making yourself known!

julia January 22, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

Hi Jackie
I spent in the Campanile hotel in Arras with The Ex and Ragazzi. It was years ago. His SAAB was broken into and he sulked for the remainder of the holiday. That's partly why he's The Ex...