10/5/07

Heh, backstory...

The now infamous dishwasher incident (as my entire work has heard it now haha).

Last night, decided to play Martha Stewart. Get the dishes done, cook a nice supper etc.

Everything goes fine, load the dishwasher, put the soap in, preset it to "extra rinse" (it had been a couple days, definitely needed some pre-soakage).

Sit down to watch The Office... an hour later, wander into my kitchen to see bubbles leaking out of the dishwasher. I go to grab a towel to mop it up, and the dishwasher hits NEW CYCLE and the bubbles start to seep out of the machine at a startling pace... swiftly covering my kitchen floor in a matter of minutes.

I only own two towels, and both put in some serious overtime cleaning up my mess.

I maintain I'm innocent. It's not MY fault Sunlight makes both dish AND laundry detergent.....

1 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan October 5, 2007 at 9:48 PM  

ahahahhaha that is fricken hilarious!!