I officially have enough time to do the following on my lunch hour:
- Walk home (and discover a new section - "search" for songs - on my ipod, en route)
- Prepare and eat lunch.
- Prepare and eat lunch part 2 (because part 1 just wasn't enough)
- Sit down and watch the end of kid's Jeopardy.
- Find out some kid's mother is leaving his father on some soap opera (incidentally, leaving him for a "worse" man)
- Take a shower (no opportunity this morning what with the alarm-clock-not-going-off fiasco)
- Discover I don't have any human-sized towels left (thanks to the over-flowing dishwasher fiasco of last night)
- Dry self off with a tea towel (frustrating)
- Get changed/grab wallet/leave house
- Walk back to work (and get converted by the missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.)
Pheuf. I'm tired.