Even I know when to set my limits.
I have too many computers.
Way too many.
I'm extremely glad I sent the laptop that doesn't work home with Dad, because otherwise I'd have THREE. Nope, not THREE computers. THREE laptops.
- Broken craptacular laptop
- Beautiful swanky tablet laptop (that is my baby and which I named Tabitha... haha get it?)
- Slightly larger CBC laptop (that I am somewhat annoyed that I have to use, because it is heavier than my baby Tabitha, and why can't I just operate Dalet and Inews off of her?
- Tried and true, very reliable, Chester - my desktop that is currently en route to Rankin. Totally worth it. Love that computer
- Work computer, yet to name, yet to experience.
I know I shouldn't be complaining... maybe I'm just entering my minimalist phase. The one where I sigh and go "I have too much STUFF" and purge it all (which is a total lie right now, because I am currently living out of a medium-sized suitcase.... everything else is in possession-purgatory somewhere between Quebec City and Rankin.)