10/24/07

New northern fad

C'mon. Everybody's doin' it.

It's "juice inna wine glass!"

Tonight's special: grapefruit juice.

And now that I think about it, it might as well BE wine... as it cost as much as a mid-range Ontario wine would cost back home.

Mmmhm all you "southerners" out there. A bottle of Ocean Spray grapefruit juice costs 13 bucks here.

But I've made this sucka last over a week so far. And if I keep knockin' em back in bite-sized juice glasses and wine glasses I might just make it to two weeks. That's a dollar a day!

Just think, I could give up my juice habit up north... and save the lives of millions of starving kids in third world countries.

Don't I feel good now!

3 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys October 25, 2007 at 11:48 AM  

I drink apple juice in wine glasses. I used to do it more when we were back home and I felt bad ignoring my beautiful wine glasses. There were no wine glasses in the house when we moved in so we bought really nice plastic ones. Cheesy, yes, I agree, but after the first glass the wine tastes the same!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan October 25, 2007 at 4:45 PM  

Lucky- those things of juice here are $17. blah. I think I am going to join you in drinking my juice from my wine glasses!

Kennie October 25, 2007 at 8:22 PM  

Ocean Spray Grapefruit juice goes for 23$ here. I miss my grapefruit juice in the morning! Oh well... another thing to add to next years sea-lift order.