10/17/07

I've been feeling particularly uninspired the past couple days.

It's not for lack of things happening, but maybe just expending so much energy on my non-blogging life.

Trying to figure out when my stuff is coming... it was supposed to arrive between Monday and Friday, but now it's not actually arriving in Winnipeg until Friday... and then flown up in tiny little pocket-sized bundles. It's a little disappointing, I was really looking forward to making my apartment "my own" this weekend. ESPECIALLY after seeing my neighbour's place. It looks so nice and homey.

However I am completely obsessed with my leather couch. It may or may not completely mold to my body, forming a nice little Jackie-sized nook. We are getting very well acquainted whilst I bask in all of my tv's cable-glory.

On the subject of cable... does anyone know if you can buy a PVR-like device without subscribing to ExpressVu or other satellite systems? Like a PVR for cable subscribers. I don't have a VCR and if I have to buy SOMETHING I might as well get something I want.

Thoughts?

1 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys October 17, 2007 at 10:59 PM  

Hea there. You sure can. Take a look at http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0665000FS10085862&catid=22226&logon=&langid=EN

If this link doesn't work, I looked at the Futureshop Website. I don't know what their shipping costs are. If you want, I can price one in Yellowknife and ship it to you. I'm sure it will be cheaper and I'll be heading in that way within the next couple weeks. The other option is to grab a Selections catalogue from the Northern. They carry just about everything and their prices are quite reasonable. They have the best shipping rates that I've seen, and that's not just because I work there!