10/21/07

Let the redecorating begin

So I've done up a couple "drafts" of what my apartment will look like with a splash of colour.
Last night/this morning was filled with crappy teen movies ... and the purging of my apartment of its ugly pink-lilypad border. I HATE peeling wallpaper. But the whole process is made much more bearable with Heath Ledger in all of his curly-haired-brunette glory sashay-ing across a way-too-elaborate school sports stadium.... AND the fact that soon my apartment will be more-or-less rid of that gross decoration. Yay.

And now, paint mock-ups.

7 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan October 21, 2007 at 3:01 PM  

Okay, where did you and Jamie learn how to do that?? Is it a website?

Jackie S. Quire October 21, 2007 at 3:11 PM  

Hey Kara,
Yah, it's a website/program. You can get it at...

http://www.resene.co.nz/ezypaint

I think.

Good luck1!

Rob, Tina and the boys October 21, 2007 at 4:33 PM  

is that your living room furniture? if so we have the same furniture! And I am going to play on that website!

Jaime October 21, 2007 at 5:00 PM  

I can't wait until we paint. Well, I can actually, but I think it'll be fun. We should order pizza and just keep a stream of fun movies on.

Rob, Tina and the boys October 22, 2007 at 9:31 AM  

Order pizza? You can order pizza there??? Or was this a joke that I didn't get and you're talking about frozen pizza? I had the grocery manager at the Northern order in premade pizza shells (which they will do for anyone) and we've been eating a lot of BBQ chicken pizzas. YUM!

Jackie S. Quire October 22, 2007 at 10:11 AM  

Tina:

Yep, that's my living room furniture. The most comfy leather I've ever sat in. Comes highly recommended for napping.

And... nope, not an inside joke. We can order pizza at the pizza hut... or the Sugar Rush. And I hear the Sugar Rush pizza is da bomb.
But I doubt it is BBQ chicken... which... by the way... is one of my all time favourite kinds of pizza. Especially if it is spicy bbq chicken a la Pizza Pizza. Yum.

Anonymous October 22, 2007 at 5:28 PM  

JAckie, I like it...but you may have such a classy place that everyone will want to come visit and stay...

Priscilla